GRASS IS GREENER
V&S Midwest Carriers is the place where all the qualities you’ve been looking for in an employer come together. Our CDL drivers are professional, supported, and well compensated. We’re committed to providing a workplace where drivers want to be, and because of that our turnover rates are among the lowest in the area. Join our team of satisfied truck drivers now and make this job change your last.
Hiring in: Wisconsin, Illinois, Ohio, Tennessee, Virginia
PROFESSIONAL DRIVER BENEFITS
- V&S Midwest Carriers Corp. drivers can gross $60,000+ with top drivers earning six figures.
- Earn a tenure-based flat rate for the first 2,400 miles/week.
- Pay ranges from $925 to $1,500+/week, depending on industry experience PLUS Mileage Bonus.
- For miles exceeding 2,400/week, earn a $0.60/mile bonus!
- We are a leader in our industry with a driver turnover rate of only 27% in comparison to a national average of 86%.
- Our professional drivers are supported with the newest equipment and innovative technology.
- Driver managers that know you by name work proactively to make your trips easy and efficient.
- Winning over 30 safety and service awards
- Extensive safety training and scheduled tech and maintenance
- Average age of the fleet 2.5 years old
FAMILY & HOMETIME
- V&S Midwest Carriers Corp. is a family owned and operated company that understands the importance and family and work life balance
- Reset in your own bed, not out on the road
- Drivers are home weekly
- Full health, dental, vision, and EAP benefits
- 401K with 25% match on the first 6%
- Yearly profit sharing
- Short-term disability
- Paid vacation, holidays, and bereavement
- Tuition reimbursement for CDL training program
PROFESSIONAL DRIVER REQUIREMENTS
- Must have a valid Class A CDL
- One year of professional driver training or experience
- No more than 2 moving violations in the prior year
- No more than 3 moving violations in the prior three years
- No more than 3 jobs in the past twelve months
ABOUT MIDWEST CARRIERS CORP
V&S Midwest Carriers Corp. is a privately owned, asset-based, truckload carrier conveniently based in the northern Fox Cities of Wisconsin and just minutes south of Green Bay along Highway 41. Our company focuses on the transportation of time-sensitive, temperature controlled and dry product to customers in the contiguous 48 United States. Our primary focus is the satisfaction of our customers. We best achieve this by creating a fun and healthy work environment, maintaining top-notch equipment and making safety a top priority. V&S Midwest Carriers has grown steadily over the years from one truck and trailer in 1986 to over 160 power units and over 260 trailers today.
We are proud of our customer relationships as well as the safe and efficient way we conduct business. We have been honored to receive over 30 awards in the course of 26 years for service and safety. Customers such as Reynolds Packaging (Presto Products), Sysco Foods Corporation and Cost Plus World Market have recognized us for superior on-time performance, tender acceptance and ease of doing business. Our insurance captive group, Traffic Insurance LTD, has twice appointed us with the Haske/Wylie Award presented annually to the safest company in our captive group. With over 50 of some of the most respected transportation companies in the Midwest and Eastern region of the United States in our captive, the Haske/Wylie Award is a great honor.